At First Choice VIP Care (D-DSNP), your health comes first. So when you're ready to choose a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan — for yourself or a loved one — we're here to help. We know that understanding Medicare can be a challenge.
If you're a South Carolina resident living in Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Cherokee, Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Colleton, Dillon, Dorchester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Florence, Georgetown, Greenville, Greenwood, Hampton, Jasper, Kershaw, Laurens, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Orangeburg, Pickens, Richland, Saluda, Spartanburg, Sumter, Union, Williamsburg and you're on both Medicaid and Medicare, you may be eligible to become a First Choice VIP Care member.
We offer extra benefits and services to help you get well and stay healthy.
Questions? Call us toll free at 1- 833-961-3723 (TTY/TDD 711), April 1 – September 30: Monday - Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. October 1 – March 31: 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Learn about plan benefits
It's easy to enroll in First Choice VIP Care. First, check out important information like plan benefits and our network of providers and pharmacies.
- Want to know what's covered? See the summary of benefits and pre-enrollment checklist (PDF).
- Search for a provider in your area using our provider directory.
- See what pharmacies are in your area using our pharmacy directory.
- Find out what drugs are covered in our formulary (list of covered drugs).
- If you don't speak English, see our list of multi-language interpreter services (PDF) to find an interpreter.
Ready to enroll? Just follow the directions below.
How to enroll — Enrollment begins October 15
There are five ways for Medicare beneficiaries to enroll in First Choice VIP Care.
Pick the way you prefer:
1. Home visit
Call and schedule an appointment for a home visit with one of our representatives toll free at 1-833-961-3723 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
2. By phone
Call and enroll over the phone with one of our representatives toll free at 1-833-961-3723 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Fill out and submit the online enrollment form.
- Need help? Use step-by-step online form instructions.
4. By mail
- Download and print the enrollment form (PDF). Complete the form in full, sign, date, and mail it to:
First Choice VIP Care — Enrollment
P.O. Box 7137
London, KY 40742-7137
- Need help? Get instructions for how to fill out the paper application.
5. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) online enrollment center
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in First Choice VIP Care through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at Medicare.gov (opens in a new window).
Call us toll free at 1-833-961-3723 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week.